Monday 16 January 2017

Wardrobe revamp

With the new year upon us, a revamped wardrobe is perfectly acceptable. Here are  some trends which everyone should incorporate into the wardrobe - if not already!


Embroidery 

I personally cannot get enough of this trend, it is everywhere in the form of jeans, skirts, jumpers, boots, ect. 


This skirt from Miss Selfridge (which can be found here) is a particular favourite 



Also aren't these to die for! (which can be found here)




Stripes 

An oldie but a goodie, so reliable when one has a 'I have nothing to wear!' moment.

I love this Zara shirt (which can be found here) because it is casual but the deep v gives it a edgy look, I would pair this with a blazer, blue wash jeans and vans for a put together yet casual look. 



Reverse layering 

I have always been a fan of this because it can incorporate both masculine and feminine styles; for example a roll neck and a slip dress is a match made in heaven 

I love this look by Zara




A fabulous coat


A coat addict myself, I am a strong believer that just owning one coat which you can pull out for a range of occasions (from an interview to a wedding) is of great importance 

Such as this beauty from Hobbs (which can be found here)



Thank you for reading
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment