Sunday 7 December 2014

My Week in Photos: 1-8th December 2014

This week has been very hectic (as per usual). I hope you enjoyed my Wednesday Writing post though and I hope you shall like this one too.


Here are some hair products I have been loving



Here are some of my selected reads for this week, One thing to know about me is that I love reading the National Geographic magazine! I haven't quite finished Wuthering Heights, but I have Wide Sargasso Sea (book review anyone?). 




Now for some festive fun. This candle smells so warm and inviting on a cold winters night and my advent calendar, well.....what can I say...



This is a lip liner which I have been wearing non-stop for the last 3 weeks, It has amazing colour 'pay off' and stays put all day!


This is how I spend about 95% of my time, who's with me?


And finally I shall leave you with this (lying around whilst I am working) to caption with what ever you want.


Hope you have a great week, and tweet me some of your festive fun!



Thanks for reading
Holly

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com

(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me)














No comments:

Post a Comment