Friday 12 August 2016

13 things: Drew Barrymore's 90's style showed us

Image result for drew barrymore et

Drew is one of my favourite actors purely for her effortless style both on and off the screen.





1. Flower crowns are totally cool





2. When styled right (take note JT and Brittney take note...) denim on denim is iconic - I mean she looks great





3. Who said twinning is not in?






































4. Rock that 'red lip classic' with a biker

 



5. Eyebrows are essential - do not over pluck!





6. How to style a slip dress...90's style




7. Do not ringlet short hair, but chokers are win win





8. Embrace that volume and get your scrunch on

 



9. Mom jeans are always a staple

.



10. Who said underwear cannot be outerwear?





11. Always pre plan outfits - Drew what was going on here?

 



12. Mix textures





13. Always wear your smile




Thanks for reading
Holly

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com

(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me) 

Last post: Forget where I see myself in 5 years...where do I see myself when I am retired?

No comments:

Post a Comment