Thursday 11 August 2016

Forget where I see myself in 5 years...where do I see myself when I am retired?

Watching the news I found this endearingly inspirational story about a one man and his ice-cream van. 


103 year - old (years young really!) Giovanni Rozzo rides around in his vintage 1971 Vauxhall Viva to show that even though in his retirement days, his love for his 27 year career as an ice cream man, has not faded with the time that has passed.



(Photo above: sourced by itv.com -  link on picture)


I absolutely adore this story because Mr Rozzo is an inspiration to us all - that even though one may be at the age of 'retirement' it is by no means always meant to be a time of slowing down. I hope if I ever make it to 103 years old I will have a passion like Mr Rozzo's.

Why take a back seat in life when you can take the front seat?


Thanks for reading
Holly

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com


(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me) 
MY WATTPAD LINK NOW WORKS - give it a read if you like

Last post: Midnight Ramble: London and Sunsets 

No comments:

Post a Comment