Tuesday 9 August 2016

Juliets: More than just cake.

Last week I went to of one of the most unique coffee shops in my local area, which combines vintage and shabby chic and I just love it! The charm of the place is filled with miss matched crockery and buzzing chatter. 


The cafe is called Juliets (if you didn't quite get that from the title of this post...)



They have an amazing selection of hot and cold beverages - like Italian hot chocolate with whipped cream, Elderflower presse (which is my FAVOURITE) and amazing juices and smoothies! 
Food wise: there is endless selections of delicious cakes (e.g. baked vanilla cheesecake, rocky road and lemon and poppyseed drizzle cake)


The selection of lunch options are great, they range from sandwiches to salads. I haven't tried the salads but they look so fresh and colourful. 



When I was there for lunch the other day I chose to have the smoked salmon sandwich which tasted homemade - the bread was soft and the filling had a delicious flavour to it. My friend had a ham and cheddar toasted sandwich and she said it was so filling and delcious!



Service is always so friendly and efficient - for a quick coffee or a luncheon it is the perfect spot to add a little creativity into your drinking (and of course eating!)




Thanks for reading
Holly

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com


(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me) 

Last post: Going for Gold: Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment