Friday 4 July 2014

Timeless Classics: Bags

In this blog post I shall be showing you a few contrasting classy bags from my collection hope you enjoy! 





Here is my favorite vintage bag, it is a little white box bag; with a pretty bow detail, which makes is a feminine piece. It has an extended strap and it has a hard frame which gives it it's strong durable structure. The colour perfect for summer and it is like a little Tardus; I can fit so much in there!

However I am very sorry I cannot tell you where I got it from, as I brought it from a little Spanish shop a few years back, however have a little look around any charity shops, vintage stores, car boot sales/ yard sales, etc. You an be very surprised to what you can fin for much less!





This is another favorite, especially for the winter. It has a quilted texture to in and is a dark navy colour which can complete any outfit! The vintage flowery pattern adds much needed colour and detail to the bag. Again it a bag which you can fill to the brim, for a little bag it is very durable and sturdy which is unexpected

This bag is from Jack Wills from a collection ( which for the life of me I cannot remember!) about 2 years ago, and was £9 reduced from £18 + DEAL!




Last but defiantly not least, this is a beautiful bag which reminds me of a 1920's flapper girl bag, with its stunning detail and sparkle, I love it! The colour is just me as it is neutral; so it can be paired with anything, yet it a statement in itself without the risk of it 'blending in' too much. I would wear this to a wedding, night out or any special occasion, it is just to classy

I got this beauty actually yesterday (ahh reviewing an item I have only just fallen in love with) at Accessorize, by Monsoon; it was originally £15, but was reduced to £10. How could I say no.




Thanks for reading
Holly

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com

(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me)

Disclaimer - I have no association with any brands listed, they are purely all my opinion!(If you have any request's, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me) 




No comments:

Post a Comment