Wednesday 16 September 2015

Wednesday Writing: Summertime Sadness?

Summer. Where the sun hits the tips of your fingers, where staying out late becomes a normality, you get that sun-kissed glow and fruit looks more appetising. We put so much pressure on the build up to summer; with our diet, beauty regime and finances. And I hold up my hands and say that sadly I am one of those people; wanting that dewy summer skin, wanting to look toned and saving all I can. I can say that with the 'dewy skin' ambition, I have completely failed (again), because my make-up skills are non-existent. Which I have accepted because if something is just not meant to be, then I cannot push it.

I went to Italy this summer as my main summer holiday, and had the most incredible time! The culture and food was overwhelming! And it was so amazing to spend time with the people I love and to get to know some people better. I did a blog post all about my trip, read it here.

It is nearly the end of the summer season, and I can say that I have had a lovely summer, I have spent time with incredible people, whom I love dearly, I have read many delightful novels and I have (because of a certain person) re-established by love for Taylor Swift (expanding it from just 'Style' and 'Blank Space'...)

Summertime Sadness? No because as much as I love summer, I also love seasons and transitioning into autumn from summer. The leaves become golden and crisp, fresh mornings and hello...sweater weather?!



How was your summer? Summertime Sadness?

Thanks for reading

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com

(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me)

No comments:

Post a Comment