Friday 20 June 2014

Tag: Get To Know Me

Today's blog, I wanted to give you some information for you to 'get to know me'a little bit more as I am very knew to this. Hope you enjoy




1. What is your favorite subject in School? 

English literature


2. What is your favorite drink?

Water (yes boring)

3. Whats your favorite song at the moment?

'Style' - Taylor Swift

4. What would you name your children?

If I had a:
Girl: Estée, April or Zara
Boy: Hunter or Edgar 

 5. Do you participate in any sports?

Not in a 'sporty' sense, however I do classical ballet and have done Modern, tap, jazz and contemporary dancing. I like playing tennis for fun and don't mind watching rugby.

6. What is your favorite book?

The Great Gatsby - F.Scott Fitzgerald 

7. Whats your favorite colour?

Yellow

8. What is your favorite animal?

Cats

9. What is your favorite perfume?

'The One' - Dolce &Gabbana and 'Modern Muse' - Estée Lauder

10.What's your favorite Holiday?

Defiantly Christmas, I just love it

11. Have you graduated from High School?

Yes

12.Have you been out of the country?

Yes I have been to India, France, Spain and Berlin. But I would love to go to Dubai and back to India some day

13. Do  you have any siblings?

Yes, 3 older sisters

14.What's your favorite store? 

H&M or New Look 

15.Do you speak any other languages?

Yes, I speak a little French

16. Do you like school?

Yes over all I do, but as we all know it is tiring sometimes, but on the whole yes

17. What is your favorite restaurant?

Cafe Rouge 

18.Who are some of your favorite Youtubers?

AllThatGlitters21,and AModelReccomends. But AMR is my favourite

19.What's your favorite movie?

'Bride Wars' and' Breakfast at Tiffany's'

20.What are some of your favorite TV shows?

Dance Moms, Downton Abbey, Gossip Girl and How I Met Your Mother

21.PC or Mac

PC 

22.How tall are you?

About 5'3

23.Any Pets?

Yes, one naughty little cat named Ella



Thanks for reading
Holly

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com

(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me)



No comments:

Post a Comment