Wednesday 18 June 2014

Timeless Classic: Nude Flats

These shoes are one of my most loved and worn pair of shoes, purely because of their ability to be worn with any outfit of any colour. As a shorter person it is important to not cut off the ankle else it will shorten the length of your leg and therefore your overall appearance of height. These shade of shoes extend the length of your legs and also your over all height.





Sadly these are from New Look's season from last year, however I have found multiple dupes from lower price ranges to higher price ranges


The effortless class and chic look which nude flats bring to an outfit is unique yet timeless. The pointed characteristic of the pumps  (if you so choose to have pointed toe shoes) has an  emphasis the 60's inspired style and adds a quirky feature to your look.

With summer arriving these shoes will make a perfect fit into your wardrobe as they do not require a delicate hand with matching or co-coordinating outfits, as they are extremely versatile and one of my essential staples in my shoe collection. The can be dressed up and dressed down, weather you are wearing them to work or around the beach there will be surely a pair which meets the needs for both style and comfort.

*This is the beginning of my 'Timeless Classic....' series, any requests please feel free to tweet me or e-mail me*


Thanks for reading
Holly

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com

(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me)

Disclaimer - I have no association with any brands listed, they are purely all my opinion

1 comment:

  1. To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a bow dress. It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete