Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year, New Look

Hello there,

Long time no speak, I have been getting into the festivities of the season and swapped with work like everyone else I suppose. Hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year into 2015; and may this year be even better as the last (a very cheesy line I know, but I do mean it). My last post was my idea of a cyber Christmas present for you, yes very weird; which is why I it was entitled 'A Little Weird Poem' primarily. However I changed it to something with more of a festive feel. I have 'redecorated' my blog again as I feel it was getting boring and I wanted a new look. It is defiantly not perfect and not how I want it completely; however it is okay for now.

Last year on the blog I received so many views which was amazing, and I am so great full (you don't know how much it means to me). However I do feel like I don't get much feed back from readers and it is the response from my posts which is going to make my posts better. I would love if I could hear from you on your ideas, feedback (both positive and negative), thoughts and own blogs (if you own one). Just send me a tweet or leave a comment below my posts and I will definitely reply to you ASAP.

Quick update:

1. These two weeks have been crazy busy for me as I have been doing extra work for education and my job, so I am very sorry for not uploading. I hope you understand. I also wanted to give myself some rest over the holidays to recharge myself for the next 7 moths of hectic work, I am dreading it but it will be okay....I hope! I am one of those people which has to be doing something else I just get so bored, are you like that?!

2. I  have Pintrest and I love it, go and look at my board (it is a little bit special and probably not what Pintrest intended a board to look like.....).

3. I have discovered a new brand called Del Toro and their shoes are BEAutiful, go check out the pair I found on my Pintrest board.

4. I watched the movie 'The Dukes of Hazzard' and it was brilliant, defiantly check it out if you haven't. I am going to watch the T.V series as well.


Anyway it is 24 minutes past midnight and I have work in the morning so I must be off, I hope you understand what I am trying to say and speak soon.


Thanks for reading
Holly

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com

(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me)

No comments:

Post a Comment