Wednesday 28 January 2015

Wednesday Writing: Quick Update

Hello there,

From last Wednesday Writing post from this week, it got me thinking. Why don't I make this a regular post? What I am proposing is that you send me pictures of anything which inspires you, they can be what you have personally taken or found online etc. And with that I will compose a short story about the corresponding picture. So send me your pictures on twitter or by email (links below) and I shall feature as many per month as possible. All that is required is the picture (obviously) and a short sentence/ few words telling me about what is in the image.

I am sorry that this weeks Wednesday Writing post is not 'proper' writing; however this week is especially busy. I know that is everyone's excuse! However I have written quite a few Wednesday Writing posts so check out a couple if you haven't already.

This month:
Fragrance of the month: 'New York' - Autograph
Book of the month - 'The Casual Vacancy' - J.K Rowling
Achievement of the month - Launching my new campaign of One World
Best news of the month: Ruth Crilly and her husband ('Mr AMR') are expecting a child in June this year, congratulations:-). Ruth explained it in a video and a blog post.

If your image is selected I shall make sure to let you know.

Thanks for reading
Holly


One World
One World: Live 58

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com

(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me))

No comments:

Post a Comment