Sunday 3 April 2016

My Week in Pictures : 28th - 2nd March/April

I have just returned from my holiday which my family and I take every year around Easter, in Devon. The first day was bliss - blue skies, not a cloud in sight and one could even say 'spring like'.....
That was short lived and it continually rained for the rest of the trip, except the last day (as seen below), so you win some you loose some.




This picture was taken on the sea front at around eight in the morning, whilst I took a morning run - its was so calming to take a minute to stop and listen to the sound of the ocean. Also this was the morning after a furious storm, it was surprising to see such a clear sky.



Now I am home, and so back to normality, revision and what have you. I love going on holiday but coming back is nice - the only think I hate is unpacking.....

Thought I'd show this very generic picture of my breakfast and morning reading - to be honest I don't actually do this ever...just wanted a nice picture to conclude this post.

Thanks for reading

Where to find me
Google+
Pintrest
hollyonablog@gmail.com

(If you have any requests, questions or inquiries please feel free to tweet me, comment or email me)

No comments:

Post a Comment